Saturday, November 10, 2012

adventures in arizona: pumpkin patch at apple annies

Yes, I know its November. Forgive the late post. 

After having such a great time at Apple Annie's picking apples we decided to head back with Papa (my dad) to select some pumpkins. After I told him about our apple picking adventure he checked out the produce they offer and has been back several times. I also wanted to check out the produce they had to offer so we met there one Saturday morning.

the beautiful sunflowers

Papa with the kids



found one!

its a keeper

a gorgeous pumpkin bloom

here's one!

helping Papa with the cart

Papa loved their peppers




Whenever I tell him to smile he cocks his head...and sometimes glares up at me.  Let's hope its a phase..



Sweet ending-honey stick!
It was such a beautiful day and we enjoyed our pumpkin bread and corn we brought home. We also had roasted corn while there and that was super delicious. Thanks Arizona for another great adventure.



1 comment:

j.me said...

beniah, for your mom's sake, let's hope it's a phase... but for everyone's sake, this is awesome, you are too cute, please keep smizing whenever asked to pose for a picture :)