Saturday, July 19, 2008

saturday night mind dump...

  • to steal a title from josh, my pastor, who i'm sure is posting under the same title as i write
  • i preached tonight, i think it went well, more me than last time
  • i can always count on christe to be a voice of reason for me
  • it's good i didn't preach two weeks ago, i spent all day today revising
  • it's time to move forward
  • my brother got married last week in colorado, it was amazing, i think i'll post about our trip tomorrow
  • time for volleyball, anyone want to coach jv?
  • baby bash coming up, let me know if you didn't get an invite, i'll hook you up...still hard to believe i am going to be a father
  • love the shorts, thanks for dinner last night!
  • church picnic was good
  • mmm...food
  • maybe i should be lesson planning...

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Hey Boss

Sorry we weren't around. we would have liked to hear that. Thanks for your comments on my blog too.

See you soon!