Friday, June 20, 2008

sleepover

Harley, Coco's cousin and the only dog Coco will play with/tolerate got to come over for a sleepover about a month ago. Here are some photo highlights..















Here's Harley trying to fit into Coco's bed...she tries everytime.

We took the dogs to the dog park. We were sitting in the shade with other owners at a picnic table. On the table was the cutest puppy!! So tiny...so I put Coco down on the table too...and Coco was afraid of the puppy who was smaller than him! He spent the majority of his time trying to jump into our arms to get away from the puppy. After running around for five or ten minutes Harley was done at the park too. So we left and went to a gelato shop and sat outside with the dogs. An older couple sitting near us called Harley over and offered a spoonfull of gelato to her. She gladly took it and I thanked him and offered to get him a new spoon, but he said he was fine and proceeded to eat his gelato with the spoon. Yuck.

Later that night Dave made some delicious beef ribs and we threw the dogs each a bone. Harley went at it like there was no tomorrow and Coco didn't quite know what to do with it.















4 comments:

Angie said...

I love the pictures AND the music. I'm going to have to hook myself up. See ya soon.

Jaime said...

Is it just me, or does that little dog's eye look like it is about to pop out?

DC Le Peau said...

You know James I have been trying to get my wife to forget that ever happend but I can always count you you to re-open those wounds I have inflicted. Much Love.

agentpipes said...

It looks like they had a really good time. Did they keep you up all night talking and laughing? Boys can get so wound up when they play with friends.