Thursday, August 29, 2013

adventures in arizona: pima air & space museum

I have a regular customer who drops in passes to the Pima Air & Space Museum every once in awhile. Since most of my partners are near college age, you wouldn't think these were hot commodities, but my partners really do fight over them! I was lucky enough to grab one and took Beniah out on a mommy date.


Beniah taking in the ginormous planes that tower above him.
He was so impressed with this giant of a tire!


Tia Domi came along even though she was uber excited about it...but this helicopter
cockpit won her over. Beniah and her were playing in there for a good 10 minutes!

I was most impressed by the Phoenix Mars Lander. I remember when they launched
this to Mars while I was a student at the U of A. Come on...this was on Mars!!!!

my stud.


He loved all the gadgets, dials, and gizmos.
We unfortunately only had a short time there, but he loved every second of it. Next time we will definitely plan for more time-as in most of the day! It is a great hands on experience for kids and has tons of information for curious minds and honestly is not that expensive considering all there is to see. I'd highly recommend it for inquiring little boys.


No comments: