Wednesday, August 1, 2012

to do list

dave asked me if we were ready for haneul to come home. i looked at him like he was crazy thinking, "OF COURSE! I'VE BEEN READY SINCE WE RECEIVED HER REFERRAL!!".... but he meant more of the logistical side of things. so, here's my to do list:

-freeze meals 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
-hang her clothes
-move changing table into her room
-get a carrier
-mommy date for beniah
-daddy date for beniah
-big bed for beniah?
-pack (ah!)
-get beniah his bday gift :) (shh, don't tell, its a tool set)
-buy gifts for foster family
-buy gifts for social worker
-make copies of passports
-finish haneul's scrapbook

2 comments:

Faith said...

I am so excited for your family! I am praying for you that everything would go well with your travel. I can...not...wait to see the pics of your trip. Did I mention that I'm excited...oh yeah...I am. :)

DC Le Peau said...

Thanks Faith, great to hear from you. Ever make it back to Tucson? Maybe you could meet her.

Dave