Friday, May 8, 2009

longest process ever.

i applied for insurance for myself and for beniah when i lost my starbucks insurance. i applied with a company that i was formally insured through before i had him. and sadly, i have been on the phone w/the company EVERY DAY THIS WEEK. ridiculous. everyday i talk to them it seems like i will hear whether or not the application will go through in 1-2 business days. well its been almost a week and a half now…but not to worry- they’ve already charged me (“we will bill you during the application process”) even though my insurance will not be in effect until i’m approved and will not retroactively cover anything that happens between now and then. why am i paying them? i have no idea.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hang in there. I've been through this with insurance companies. They will have to deal with you if you keep bugging them. If you have to...remind them that they have taken your money already and so they owe you an answer. That usually works. You're going to be just fine.

Abraham said...

When dealing with people on the phone you may just have to say the magic words: "May I speak to your supervisor?"