Wednesday, October 8, 2008

getting used to life together

i can't believe 6 weeks have gone by-i'm still adjusting. i think my body is starting to feel the effects of not sleeping for more than 2 hours at a time for the last 6 weeks. and i remember thinking the other night at 3 in the morning "here are some things we have all learned" and was going to post about it..but now i can't remember. *sigh*

so instead, here are some pictures~

after bathtime


at the u of a volleyball game



i'm a bears fan by marriage-i knew ahead of time what i was getting myself into. poor beniah doesn't even have a choice!

and yes, his shirt says "i love my uncle paul, even when hes drunk"


2 comments:

Angie said...

I think you forgot the pictures or my computer is completely wigging out. Hang in there.

Angie said...

Nevermind...my computer was wigging out. Cute pictures...he's such a good looking kid...he must get that from his daddy. ;-)